Monday 8 June 2015

Small change to Blog Rules

Hello Everyone,

Just a small change in my blogging rules:

As of 08/06/2015 FOR ALL TYPES OF COMMENTARY/POSTING:
- Any comment submitted for posting or left on my blog, can be further subject to being the content of a new blog post, including dissection, discussion, my own personal commentary, etc. You have been warned. 

I am fore-warning people in public about this, as I am allowing an anonymous comment to be posted on my blog post for the latest Solemn Latin Mass for Sacred Heart, being held by the St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir. 

Don't abuse this. Prove that us Traditionalists have some sense of decorum, charity, and conduct of ourselves. At the very least, prove those "neo-cons" wrong.

Thank you, and Pax. Julian.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very funny fiancée, ha ha ha. You know I love you .... Don't push your luck here though.

      Delete