Great News! To finish off their 2014 season, the St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir whom I altar serve with, will be celebrating another Solemn Latin Mass on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Here are the details as of current:
Monday, December 8, 2014 - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir
- When: Monday December 8, 2014
- Location? St, Frances of Assisi Catholic Church
- Address? 72 Mansfield Ave. Toronto, ON
- Start time? 7:00 pm
- Organizer: St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir under Surinder S. Mundra
- Primary Contact/Inquiries for Choir: 416 731 4485.
- Parish Websites: http://www.stfrancistoronto.org/sfoa_2/?lang=en
- Parish Contact/Information: 416 536 8195.
- Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1531558473750707/
- Poster: Coming Soon
- Bulletin insert: Coming soon.
These details have also been added to my Archdiocese of Toronto Fall Latin Mass Listings for 2014 page as well. There is also an advertisement for this Mass already in place in the Catholic Calendar section of the Toronto Catholic Register.
In addition, the St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir is always happy to accept new joiners for serving the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in the Extraordinary Form. All skill levels are welcome, whether you are new to serving, or have experience serving Novus Ordo or both forms, or other rites in the Catholic Church (e.g Byzantine, Anglican Ordinate, Coptic ...). Do not worry as training will be provided by the master of ceremonies for the SPGC Masses.
If you are sincerely interested, please message me at my blog internet address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you more information such as the contact for serving with the Choir, a bit about it, and when our upcoming practice for the Mass is.
Please mark this down in your calendar, and save the date. And if interested in serving, message me.